Arts and Crafts Rules and Guidelines
Arts and Crafts
Glennville Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 391, Glennville, GA 30427
1. No pets allowed in the exhibit area.
2. No parking in the exhibit area, except for unloading of items, which must be completed
by 8:30 a.m. Vendors not parking in designated areas will be towed. Vendors must display their parking decals supplied by the GSOF.
3 Setup time: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Friday.
6:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Saturday Overnight R.V. parking provided outside the festival gates, but R.V. will need to be moved inside to vendor parking by 8:00 a.m. on Saturday. Show hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday.
4. There are no refunds on booth fees.
5. Applicants who have not exhibited before at our festival are required to send at least
one photo. However, those sending photos with their application will have the opportunity to have their photos printed in a special Onion Festival supplement that is released in The Glennville Sentinel the week before the festival. Please print your name on the back of any photos you send.
6. Handcrafted items only. We strive to emphasize handcrafted items in our festival.
NO NOVELTY ITEMS, PLEASE. (i.e. poppers, plastic toys, etc.)
7. The Glennville Sweet Onion Festival Committee reserves the right to refuse space to an
exhibitor who does not comply with these rules. The Festival Committee shall be the sole judge as to the suitability of an applicant's merchandise.
8. Electricity is very limited. It will be provided only if necessary and you must provide
your own extension cords.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2018
Booth Space: Approximately 12' x 12'
Booth Fee: $50.00 per space
Deadline to apply: April 1, 2018
Vendors with trailers must purchase enough booth spaces so trailer fits inside booth space or the trailer will have to be moved to vendor parking.
Home of the World Famous Vidalia Sweet Onion
All Rights Reserved Stuart Bland & Glennville Sweet Onion Committee